Saturday, September 24, 2011

Confused

I'm new to the blogging game, this being my second day and all, not sure what to say, but I feel almost compelled to say something to keep the blog rolling even though no one is yet reading. I guess my message for today is to keep working people, you won't get anywhere just sitting around and waiting for things to happen for you, your the one who has to make it happen, it won't happen overnight, but just keep pressing forward and progress will be made. Remember trading is a war, and your enemies will not be merciful, they want your money, I want your money, keep that in mind. I began testing a new method today, it's not something I read in a book, or that I saw another trader doing, this is completely 100% my idea, it's simple and logical, but it's too early to tell if its working or not so I will say no more about it. One of the things I've come to believe in over the years is simple ideas, trading is complicated enough, so I think you should have a clear understanding of your charts/setup and what your trying to accomplish when you put on a trade. I used to think subscriptions to special services, and fancy indicators were the key to profitability, but it's been my experience that they are mostly scams or total bullshit, rather than investing in some companies services / indicators, why not invest in yourself. Buy a book and read it, take what you can from it and test out some ideas, get your hands dirty, trading is not rocket science as much as some people would like you to believe it is, most of the "experts" seem pretty clueless to me at least.

And remember..

" The more you sweat in times of peace, the less you bleed in war. "

Trading is war.


No comments:

Post a Comment