Thursday, November 24, 2011

New Book



I ordered this book from amazon and it arrived a couple days ago, I've only read a few chapters, but so far I'm really impressed with it. The author has a nice writing style and I've looked ahead and the book looks like it's filled with actionable ideas. Once I'm done reading it I'll try to write a solid review that covers everything about the book. In addition to this book I also bought Market Wizards, I've been thinking about purchasing this one for years, but I stayed away from it since it wasn't about technical analysis.




I know what to expect from this book, it's about successful traders and their stories, more of an inspirational type of book if you ask me, however there are probably many lessons that can be learned from these pros and their trading/daily life habits, I'm also going to write a review on this book once I'm finished with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment