Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sara blakely

Here is a woman who took $5k and turned it into 1 billion. She started her company at age 29, and now at age 41 she is a billionaire. I thought this was a really interesting and inspiring video, she also talks about our paths in life and how originally she wanted to be a lawyer, and ended up deciding to go in a different direction. I think that's an interesting thing to consider, "our path in life", how many of us traders might be better off doing something else? I think if it feels right you should do it, but a lot of us would do well to do some self reflection and decide if trading really is for us. Personally I'm still unsure, but will keep at it for awhile. I also like what she said about money, she has a very positive view on the subject and how it can used for positive things, and doesn't have to be this corrupting influence on us, still I believe it depends on the individual, money will affect us all in different ways. Anyway here's the video, very inspiring woman and I am very happy for her success.

No comments:

Post a Comment