Saturday, February 18, 2012

Comeback trail

My recent trading has been good, and I've managed to reclaim some of my losses. Right now the biggest drain on my account has been commissions, however I've implemented some changes to reduce transactions and select better entries that will yield bigger profits. Right now the account has just peaked into positive territory in terms of points earned, the only reason the balance is negative is due to commissions =(

63 trades
wins = 18
losses = 36
B/E = 9
Profit = +1.5pts / +$75.00
commissions = -$315.00
Total P&L = -$240.00

Original Account value = $5,000.00
Current Account value = $4760.00



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete