Friday, February 24, 2012

Winning!!

As Charley sheen would say...

My latest session was a profitable one, I'm finally starting to win a bit more than I lose, and believe I'm making good progress. For whatever I can't stick to 1 setup, I scalp, trend trade, try to catch reversals by calling tops and bottoms, and sometimes invent crap on the fly it seems. I'd be up more money if I stuck to what I seem to do best, which is not fighting the trend, but whatever, I feel there is money to be made going counter trend sometimes, so I'm gonna keep trying it. After all someone eventually must be left holding the bag, those are the people who get screwed in the market, and someone must get screwed, the only question is when will it happen. I took 11 trades for 6 wins and 5 losses, netting me +$112.50, back in the day taking 11 trades usually resulted in a -$300.00++ loss due to my stubbornness and holding losing positions, one thing is for sure, taking 2 point gains and 5 point losses will only result in a down trending equity curve, I don't care how often you think you'll win.






Just found this song.. I believe maybe it helps focus with scalping!

No comments:

Post a Comment