Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The king of Breakeven




I continue to rock an atrocious win rate, however I'm down only 12 bucks after my last 12 trades. I had 8 losses and only 4 wins, yet managed to lose very little. I've gotten a lot better at taking a "setup" whenever it appears lately, even if I'd had 5 losses before it. Psychology is always working against traders, when your on a losing streak you can become very timid and afraid to place trades, so often times the trader ends up skipping setups that would have worked and that throws off the entire system. Not me however, I think I've finally beaten this flaw in my psychology, my previous wins/losses no longer affect me, I'm numb to them. Across these 12 trades I've spotted a couple setups that were garbage, and several trades that could have been managed better. I'll try to do a better job on my next sequence of trades, we'll see how I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment